> Rob Beard wrote:
>
> However it may be possible to fit a
> graphics card.  I don't suppose you know the make and model number of
> your motherboard do you, or if it's a branded PC (say a Dell, HP etc),
> what the make and model number is?
>
> It is possible that your motherboard may have an AGP slot for an
> external graphics card, or a PCI Express slot (or two).  As a minimum it
> should have a PCI slot (assuming it's a desktop PC and not a laptop).

It's a Packard Bell m/board RC410-M, specs from the site:

Form Factor
      * µATX Form Factor.
      * 24.4 x 24.4 cm.
CPU Support
      * Intel Pentium D Dual Core Technology.
      * Intel® Pentium® 4 processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz
        system bus.
      * Intel® Celeron® D processor in an LGA775 socket with an 800 MHz
        system bus.
Chipset
      * ATI Radeon XPress 200 Northbridge.
      * ATI SB450 Southbridge.
System Memory
      * 2 banks.
      * DDR2 400 / DDR2 533 / DDR2 667 DIMMs.
      * Supports up to 4 GB system memory.
      * Single Channel support.
Video
      * ATI XPRESS 200M GPU.
      * Maximum video memory in BIOS is 256 MB.
      * Total maximum video memory 512 MB using TurboCache.
Audio
      * Realtek ALC 655 audio codec.
      * High Definition Audio subsystem.
      * 5.1 channel support.
Network
      * Realtek RTL8100C.
      * 10/100 Mbit.
Expansion Slots
      * 1x PCI Express 16X.
      * 3x PCI.
Drive Support
      * 4 x SATA connectors.
      * 2 x Ultra ATA-133 connector.

Apologies for two replies - for some odd reason my original email and
Dave's reply didn't come through to my email program!

Dianne