Gordon wrote:
> Russell Hay wrote:
>> +1 for hosted gmail
>>
> Hasn't Gmail had one or two major outages recently?

I noticed a few people are keen on Google mail.  Yes, folk tell me it's
convenient (I don't know about outages);  but Google is in to
data-mining on a vast scale.  I suppose if you're happy for them (and
their partners, clients, US government agencies, and who knows who else)
to know more about you and your behaviour than you yourself know (even
without any linking to non-Google databases they may go in for), that's
not a problem.  But for me, I'll survive without the 'convenience'.

Call me paranoid...

mac