On 08/12/2009 12:38, javadayaz wrote:
> i wasnt at first but im inching towards a 37" or 42" now!!
>
> Not too bothered about the backlighting though!

I'm sure you'd be able to pick up one for under £500 then.

Just doing a quick search I found this: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/164419

I'd recommend doing some reading up though, and maybe look at visiting
your local Richer Sounds store as they would be more likely to set the
TV up correctly, that is one of the things about checking out TVs in
store, some of the stores might not have them setup right, or maybe
running standard definition content on them.

It might also be worth signing up to the AV Forums at www.avforums.com
as they seem to be a clued up bunch to do with anything AV (TV,
DVD/Bluray, Hifi etc).

Rob