Hey All,
This was discussed at the last meeting, but I'm slow and should have put
this up sooner. One thing that was discussed was the idea of doing some
real life training for people who are new to Ubuntu, through to those
who consider themselves experts.

I've put up an idea in the ideas pool[0], and started an etherpad[1].
Does anyone else have any experience of running these kind of things who
would like to lend their expertise? What do people think would work best
in this scenario?

Would anybody be interested in attending such a thing?

This could be quite a large undertaking, so please get involved if
you're in the least bit interested!

-Matt Daubney

[0]https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/IdeasPool/Real_Life_Training
[1]http://etherpad.com/woXx76yxpP