Quoting YaManicKill <mailingl...@10people.co.uk>:

> Sounds fantastic. I love the idea. With such large loco areas, lots of
> people would feel like they don't feel really as "included" as others. Such
> as in UK, a lot of stuff is London central, which is fine, but this sort of
> thing would allow a lot more "local" stuff to happen. Sounds great.
>
> Ymk

I agree, maybe it might mean that even if there isn't an event which
would be considered local (say, within half an hour to an hour's drive
maybe) there is more likely to be something that we can get to from
all areas quickly and easily.

For instance, if there was an event in Bristol for instance then I'd
possibly have more chance of making it as it wouldn't be as far to
commute to so I could do it in a day.

Saying that, a friend of mine has offered to put me up for a night or
two and she lives in London, so I may possibly be able to make it an
event in London in the future (something along the lines of LinuxExpo
or whatever it's called).

Rob