Yeah, looking at the perspective you've put it at Alan, I guess you're
right.

You mentioned spending the time/money on other things, but what like?
And If we WERE to create a TV adverrt for Ubuntu, no doubt there is interest
in doing so, do you think it's a bit ambitious trying to aim for the release
of Lucid, or do you think would it be a better option to aim for MM or even
beyond? Personally, I think that Lucid would be a good goal to aim for, as
it's 3 months away, and there's less chance of loss of interest in 3 months
than 6 - but that's just my opinion, obviously, you've had experience
working with projects before, such as the UUPC, and I haven't.

If I'm honest, I wasn't aware we had tools like a collaborative editor, so
thanks for pointing that one out.

How would you suggest we start this project then, if we're actually
determined to see it through?

Thanks;

Liam