Hi there,

I hosted the bugjam in London a couple of times back and I am willing to do
it again.
I would of done something earlier but have been rushed off my feet with
work...

I am pretty sure I can provide a room or two with wireless and fixed point
internet access..
Pretty sure I can provide a box to load from scratch too with whatever demo
stuff we can come up with.

I can provide drinks and snacks and the venue is just outside of Liverpool
street.

Also, may be able to set up the video conferencing to stream out to web
too!

If you are interested, let me know.

Cheers

JT