If we want to do a week day event aimed more towards, but not exclusively
towards businesses then I can probably get a good sized venue at no cost
(with some arm twisting).
But the prerequisite will be that refreshments be purchased on premises...

Obviously, if I can say that we would be expecting 'X' attendees, the larger
the 'X' the easier the arm twisting...