On 13 April 2010 12:34, javadayaz <javada...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yep exactly that...lol its pretty awesome. :)
>
> On 13 April 2010 12:26, Jon Reynolds <maill...@jcrdevelopments.com> wrote:
>>
>> And so VLC is running on a computer somewhere...so the music or video
>> comes out of that computer, not the client you are using to access the
>> web interface? That sounds good!
>>
>> On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 08:55:42AM +0100, javadayaz wrote:
>> > bascially now using the wifi on my phone...i am able to control vlc. I
>> > am
>> > now using my phone as a remote control for VLC. Stopping, pausing,
>> > playing,
>> > choosing to play a song or a film from my pc....I can even adjust the
>> > volume.
>> >
>> > This is brilliant!!

Yeah, it's basically turning a computer, or MID or Phone into a remote
control for your VLC, as you would with a TV. Saves you having a
keyboard and mouse plugged into a media machine, for example. Pretty
cool.

--
Kris Douglas,

   NODE Computer Systems
   Web Hosting, Design and Server Administration, Technical Support &
Computer Construction

   T. 02030518469
   M. 07728574285