On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 1:23 PM, Tommy Pyatt <tommy.py...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> FLAC does little to resolve the OP's problem though, he already owns a
> player, which I assume supports only MP3 and WMA.

I think you have perhaps not been paying sufficient attention.

#1, please put replies /below/ the text you are quoting.

#2, Rockbox is independent 3rd party FOSS firmware for a wide variety
of media players. The message to which you were replying was
suggesting that if Rockbox were available for the OP's unstated media
player(s), that it would play FLAC just fine. I run Rockbox on my own
Archos Multimedia Jukebox, although unfortunately, the primitive
hardware of this 6Y old device doesn't support anything much, not even
VBR MP3. :¬(

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508