On 3 May 2010 12:43, Anthony Coyle <coyle.anth...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Steve,
>
> On running sudo apt-get I still got malformed line 55 in sources list
>
> enjy
> On 3 May 2010 12:33, Steve <yorvik.ubu...@googlemail.com> wrote:

It sounds like there is something wrong with your /etc/apt/sources.list file
at line 55

You could run the *System* > *Administration* > *Software
Sources*application.  This may tell you which line is causing the
error and if your
very luck fix it.

If you are feeling brave, you can edit the /etc/apt/sources.list file
yourself, this has to be done as root (super user).  Use the following
command in a terminal window:

gksudo gedit /etc/apt/sources.list

--
John Stevenson