On 5 May 2010 10:34, John Matthews <jake...@sky.com> wrote:
> Ok, Its now been four days since I started this. Am I being completely
> ignored here.

Perhaps people don't know what the problem is?

> I see other people getting help as soon as they ask a
> question. I'm just getting a message here and there and then nothing at
> all.

Perhaps being rude to people is putting them off helping you?

> I really need help here.

I have re-read the thread and don't actually understand what the
problem you're experiencing is.

Can you explain exactly what happens when you boot your machine, and
what you've done exactly to get to the state you are at and what
measures you've tried to resolve the issue?

Cheers,
Al.