On Tue, 2010-05-18 at 19:22 +0100, Dianne Reuby wrote:
> I thought that Dell sold machines with Ubuntu? Their website says so,
> and so does the Ubuntu site. But apparently they don't:

I'm confused too!  I bought my Dell Inspiron Mini 10v netbook only just
over a month ago - and it came loaded with Ubuntu (of sorts).  I've just
looked on the Dell website, and everything with Ubuntu seems to have
disappeared.  That really seems a shame.  I wonder what is going on.

Barry.

--
>From Barry Drake (The Revd) Health and Healing advisor to the East
Midlands Synod of the United Reformed Church.  See
http://www.urc5.org.uk/index for information about the synod, and
http://www.urc5.org.uk/?q=node/703 for the Synod Healing pages.

Replies - b.dr...@ntlworld.com