Hi All,

The Beta of Maverick Meerkat (what will be Ubuntu 10.10) is now out,
so it's a good time to test the ISOs and find as many bugs as possible
before the final release.

Popey wrote some details about what's involved, and I've included his
mail below in case you've deleted it.

P.S. Yes, I know it's a top-post. It was done intentionally this time :-)