On 9 September 2010 12:06, John Stevenson <j...@jr0cket.com> wrote:
> On 9 September 2010 11:50, Alan Pope <a...@popey.com> wrote:
>>
>> On 9 September 2010 11:49, John Stevenson <j...@jr0cket.com> wrote:
>> > Following on from the Wayne's World logic of "If you plan it they will
>> > come.." then if we say its going to happen someone will organise it?
>> >

>> We're talking to Canonical at the moment to figure out the best
>> place/time/date to have it.
>>
>> Of course this doesn't stop anyone elsewhere in the country organising
>> one.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Al.
>>

> There are a lot of people in the ZZ9.org group who have an appreciation for
> Ubuntu, so if there is not another Ubuntu party that evening, we will
> continue our joint Douglas Adams & Ubuntu party until the kick us out of the
> pub.  I will definitely need my towel by the end!!

Well, there's me! :¬) (Former president of ZZ9).  I don't know of any
other active members of the club using it, but then they may not be
talking about it. Who have you got in mind? I'm merely curious.

Are you a ZZ9er yourself? Have we met?

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
AIM/Yahoo/Skype: liamproven • MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508