On 9 September 2010 12:24, Liam Proven <lpro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 9 September 2010 12:06, John Stevenson <j...@jr0cket.com> wrote:

> >> We're talking to Canonical at the moment to figure out the best
> >> place/time/date to have it.
> >>
> >> Of course this doesn't stop anyone elsewhere in the country organising
> >> one.
> >>
> >> Cheers,
> >> Al.
> >>

> > There are a lot of people in the ZZ9.org group who have an appreciation
> for
> > Ubuntu, so if there is not another Ubuntu party that evening, we will
> > continue our joint Douglas Adams & Ubuntu party until the kick us out of
> the
> > pub.  I will definitely need my towel by the end!!
>
> Well, there's me! :¬) (Former president of ZZ9).  I don't know of any
> other active members of the club using it, but then they may not be
> talking about it. Who have you got in mind? I'm merely curious.
>
> Are you a ZZ9er yourself? Have we met?

Hello Liam,
Not sure how many ZZ9'ers are going.  I have only just come across the
group, so I dont think we've met.  I have not made it to the Ubuntu-uk
events either (very bad me).

Talking to Jim and Richard (current president) about the ZZ9.org event.
ZZ9.org have a meeting next Wednesday in London, so hopefully will make that
and find out more.

Thank you
--
John Stevenson