My linksys are a single port and a four port. They're great but remember
those 4 ports share bandwidth across your wiring.

Anton

-
Anton Piatek
email: an...@piatek.co.uk
blog/photos: http:// www.strangeparty.com
pgp: [74B1FA37] (http:// www.strangeparty.com/anton.asc)

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a
significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.