On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 20:20 +0000, Alan Bell wrote:
> I got the mail below from Jeremy Comley in response to asking for
> a .org booth at the Cloud expo. I have said YES! and we need to get
> our act together in terms of staffing it and sorting out what we are
> doing on the stand etc. I expect an IRC meeting in the next few days
> would be a good starting point for this.

Just say when and where, and I'll try to be at the meeting.  But please,
try to start earlier rather than later.  Ubuntu Adverts has had several
meetings starting at ten pm.  Getting a bit late for me these days.
Never was much of a night owl.

Regards,                Barry Drake
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!