On Sat, 2011-01-08 at 11:43 +0000, Alan Bell wrote:
> We could split the difference and try for 8:30 I suppose. I am thinking
> of calling a meeting on this Monday evening, it doesn't seem to clash
> with anything else on the Ubuntu fridge calendar. Now would be a great
> time to object, and suggest a different time/date

8.30 or 9.00 is fine by me.  I have to get off early on the Tuesday for
a conference near Hoddesdon, so there's no way I'm going to be on IRC
'till midnight.  I don't know what internet access I'll get at the
conference centre; if I'm having to use my gsm dongle, I won't be able
to IRC Tuesday or Wednesday, and Thursday I have an early start for a
funeral, but Monday would be just fine for me.

What channel will you be you using?

Regards,                Barry.
--
What do you see when you use your Computer? Same old thing?
...There IS a Better Way!  Ubuntu!