I'm organising an open day on Feb 23 for groups/SEs who work with
non-profits in East London providing or advising on Free Software -
it'll consist of practical workshops and presentations. If anyone would
like to get involved or do an Ubuntu-related workshop or presentation
for non-techies, let me know :)

We'll be hiring a somewhat larger venue than usual and working with
Tower Hamlets and City non-profit umbrella orgs. Time is tight (we have
budget to use up before March) . . .

We're also putting together some helpsheets for small orgs who can't
afford tech support - I'll be compiling a list of topics shortly, but if
anyone thinks they would like to do some simple, illustrated Ubuntu
helpsheets on topics such as migrating from Windows, what kind of
software to use and how to install it etc etc - also let me know.

Thanks,
Paula