On Mon, 2011-01-17 at 18:55 +0000, gazz wrote:
> I'm organising an open day on Feb 23 for groups/SEs who work with
> non-profits in East London providing or advising on Free Software -
> it'll consist of practical workshops and presentations.

Oh, I forgot to add that I've made a start on the transition course on a
wiki page at: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuAdverts/training  Please
feel free to put stuff on it.  Before we use the material, it will need
to be adapted for Natty, with a lot of screenshots (that was a
particular request from a Windows user who tried to follow the very
geeky Ubuntu manual).  The section on OpenOffice will look the same as
will some of the other course elements.  Hopefully there will be some
stuff you can use for worksheets.

Regards,                Barry.
http://ubuntuadverts.org/