n Tue, 2011-02-08 at 15:17 +0000, gazz wrote:
> Latest LO is stable, no reason not to use it for production? I
> do . . .

Just a query - do you have to uninstall Open Office completely if you
are going to try out Libre Office as I have spoken to a couple of people
who have said they have had issues and have had to completely remove
Open Office.
I mainly use Base and have had some java issues in the past with Open
Office - I am quite keen to move over to Libre but as I use it for
business I was waiting until I had a moment to test it on a spare laptop
to check my database ran smoothly.

HLUG have chosen to put Libre onto our custom Open Disc which we will be
giving out to the public on March 26th at our Open Source Day in
Hereford - http://www.herefordshire.lug.org.uk/node/63

Sarah