On 16/02/11 11:36, Dave Hanson wrote:
I sure you can tell from the subject where this is going :)

I'm particularly keen to find out what everyones preferred online
storage solution is and why, I ask because I am struggling to find one
suitable for Ubuntu, here's what I have tried;

I'm very fond of Dropbox.

It has many clients. For me Ubuntu and Android are important so I can keep stuff in sync between laptops and phones.

It's easy to use and set up.

You get 2GB for free and can pay for more as you need it. (You also get storage top ups for referrals HINT HINT ;-)

It works and I really don't notice it having any adverse impact on my devices.

HTH

Al

--
The Open Learning Centre