My preference is Dropbox because of the multiple applications which
allow me to sync Ubuntu, Windows, Windows Mobile (do not use any more)
and Android with each other, along with the ability to create a custom
link to specific files for sharing out. With the Dropbox sync, all data
is encrypted in the Amazon cloud but it is intelligent enough to know if
the same file already exists on the server and not need to upload this.
The latest desktop clients also have lansync and selective sync
functionality to reduce WAN overhead.

 The downside is the 2Gb free space but so far I have only needed just
over 1Gb.

Vince