On 06/03/11 20:38, Neil Greenwood wrote:
On 3 March 2011 22:58, Alan Bell<alan.b...@theopenlearningcentre.com>  wrote:
As you may have read in the minutes of the meeting this evening
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20110210 we are going to hold a
quiz night at some point in April. Questions will be mostly about Ubuntu, or
Of course, I clicked the meeting link, too a look through it, couldn't
see a quiz mentioned, even searched the page...then I noticed the date
was wrong!

For anyone else who couldn't attend the meeting and wanted to look at
the minutes, the correct link is
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/MeetingNotes/20110303

oops, sorry about that, thanks for the right link. You should also always be able to go to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/LastMeeting to be automatically redirected to the most recent minutes.
Do I need to create a Doodle account to vote? I've got NoScript
running, so that might be the problem...
it might be. You don't need to create an account, or give an email address or anything really, just check the box for the days you can be there and hit save.

Cofion/Regards,
Neil.