Hello barry, tried reportint it just now. But launchpad doesn't show n easy way
to reort bug at 10.10 https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/maverick but the report
bug link sends me to wiki.
Sad thing it was done on a work machine i shouldent have tried in the first
place. So shouldnt tied again.
Happend when trying to install nvidia drivers when i didn't have actual
ethernet connection (companies secure network i guess). While that was riunning
i playied around with how my screens looked: orientation, position,... I didn't
play with resolution. And then screen look funny (one of the sceens was very
pixelated the other didnt seem to refresh properly) and didn't show signs of
recovering so i turned it off.
That is what i would put un bug report if i could. Is it worth it since i can't
(shouldn't) repeat it?
--
Sent from my Nokia N900