On 25/05/11 09:03, alan c wrote:

I have sent it also to the users who I help as admin, they just use Ubuntu like a toaster, they do no admin at all. I think they will not understand many of the questions and the questions about installation may completely stump them.

For me the survey tone is set for an 'admin-user'. If Ubuntu is to roll out to 200 million users in 4 years, I think there will be LOT more non-admin end users out there.
great feedback, I will ask Mackenzie to add some extra options on the install question for pre-installs and someone else installed it. Yes I don't think we would send out this survey in its current form to 200,000,000 users!

Alan.