** Avi Greenbury <li...@avi.co> [2011-05-25 09:05]:
> It's a bit weird that I can pick several different versions of
> Ubuntu (Unity, Gnome, KDE, XFCE etc.) but only one install medium...
** end quote [Avi Greenbury]

Yes, I ran up against the problem of which type of install to choose. I can
pick from:

o as the only OS, from a live CD or USB
o alongside another OS, from a live CD or USB
o as the only OS, from a text installer

as I use all 3, likely about equally. You also don't have 'preinstalled' on
there, which may not be commong, but my VPS was preinstalled with Ubuntu LTS :)
When I get round to reinstalling it I think it will likely be installed from an
image, but that may be taking things too far!!