On 31 May 2011 09:46, John Stevenson <j...@jr0cket.com> wrote:
> Hello George
> Move the mouse between the Gimp menu and the indicators on the panel and
> press the middle mouse button (or left/right buttons together).  This cycles
> through the windows open on the workspace.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time you've mentioned this. I've tried it and
nothing at all happens. What is /meant/ to happen?

If an app window is maximised, but only then, the top panel /is/ its
title bar, and thus, middle-clicking it sends it to the back of all
the other windows. This is standard Linux behaviour.

But if windows are unmaximised, middle-clicking the panel does nothing
for me, either on normal 3D Unity or on Unity-2D. I've tried.

Email: lpro...@cix.co.uk • GMail/GoogleTalk/Orkut: lpro...@gmail.com
AIM/Yahoo/Skype: liamproven • MSN: lpro...@hotmail.com • ICQ: 73187508