On 20/06/11 08:46, Sean Miller wrote:
Mr. D. Archer Y4 Beech Curriculum, Racist Incidents, Literacy, Music, Mentor, KS2 liaison

^^ as above, from website!!

I think I commented too on the fact that having a teacher responsible for "racist incidents" suggested that they must have some history in that school with such.... is it a very ethnically diverse area?

Sean
perhaps someone should e-mail the school from an outsiders point of view and let them know so they can clarify or make it clearer on the site, it easy to write something that looks fine to the person writing it but then to someone else can be interpreted differently.

i have done this before when I find mistakes and in most cases people are thankful for my input.

paul

--
Paul Sutton Cert SLPS (Opeu
http://www.zleap.net

17th September 2011 - Software freedom day