Hi!

Yeah, the rules are pretty strict these days about who can teach on
state-funded provision, and a recognised teaching qualification is deffo
needed.

What you probably need is a friendly (qualified) tutor with Ubuntu
experience; sadly they're as common as hen's teeth.

--
Beatrix E. Groves
BA Hons (Educ) LCGI MAPTT MIITT MinstLM MIFL QTLS