On 02/09/11 11:12, Alan Bell wrote:
We are kicking of a series of pub meetings around the UK, starting in three weeks in London. The list of venues we have proposed so far is here:

Oh dear - and here I am stuck in Mallorca till October. I'll be thinking about you, and hope to join you if the initiative is still going when I return to the UK. If enough folk want to come to Nottingham in or after October, I can contact Fellows Morton and Clayton, where the Nottingham LUG meets.

Regards,        Barry.

http://ubuntuadverts.org/