From: alan c
Sender: ubuntu-uk-boun...@lists.ubuntu.com
To: ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com
ReplyTo: UK Ubuntu Talk
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] 12.04 Unity intro poster
Sent: 25 Apr 2012 17:08

On 25/04/12 12:26, Barry Drake wrote:
> On 25/04/12 12:02, k...@sohcahtoa.org.uk wrote:
>> I have made the modifications suggested here (at least to the extent I can
>> fit on the poster!)
>
> Splendid work!  Thanks.  I really think this is too useful to be
> ignored.  I hope somebody with write access will link it into the Ubuntu
> web site.

A lot of careful work, certainly. But I would not want to point my
novices to it, for them it is a page of detail stuff which I think
would frighten them. And why does linux need a instructions? What
about a similar page for Windows 7, for comparison?

--
alan cocks

Keith Burnett
http://sohcahtoa.org.uk/