Hello All

I have made the modifications suggested here (at least to the extent I can fit
on the poster!)

Below is a link to the PDF file - this is the one to send to end users and
anyone who might want to print the poster

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8403291/1204-poster-4.pdf

The link below is to the ODP file. Fork this as you wish. If you come up with
anything good, pop it on Ubuntu One or Dropbox and post a link back here.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8403291/1204-poster-4.odp

I will try to get through the spreadbuntu deflection shields later on today. It
seems quite hard to get stuff through their spam checkers.

Cheers