Hello, I am quite interested on this question too... In a couple of
weeks I am about to upgrade a 10.04 LTSP Server to an 12.04 LTSP... and
I am going to backup home... Evolution Mail and all it's settings need
to be transfer back for each user (Old Mail, Folders etc) and how do I
go for creating the users again to replicate the old system.

Thanks!

--
/*Carlos Ronceros*
Consultant | Fossbox