Thank you very much Ivan, lucky enough I only have like 10+ users... I
guess I have to back them up one by one... Thanks for the tip on Firefox
too...

For all the Ubuntu UK list... Does anybody know a link or how do I go
about creating the users again? I was told that I they have to be
created in the same order they where on the older system! I guess this
only applies if I want to keep home partition unformatted.

This is a upgrade from 10.04 LTSP to 12.04 LTSP... home has a separate
partition but I will prefer to format it to clear unused stuff.

Thanks!

--
/*Carlos Ronceros*
Consultant | Fossbox