So, brain storm?

so, what would be the best way? Find the person that gets the most amount of
hits on ubuntu related videos and ask for some pointers or ask them to do some
focused Review?

E.g. Nixie pixel did a small review on ubuntu-tv . Was that canonical
approaching youtubers or youtubers approaching canonical at a stand?

I follow this microsoft pr guy @benthepcguy who came up with some nice
promotions for their products. And i remember there where some indicators that
showed how good your activities where. And it seems that some times it is good
that they say good or bad things just as long as they talk about your product.
(I personally don't like this but seems to work for others.

 I liked the celebrate ubuntu channel and the ubuntu app showdown was really
good and has potential to grow exponentially IMHO. A little video story of the
creation of an open source project and how it gets improved by comments,
translations, patches,.. By the comunity. Would be a nice thing. Seeing things
evolve on community efforts seems like a good thing to show off.

The canonical floor lit before the nokia promo was good as well, but how good
was it?