On 29/07/12 11:40, Bill B. wrote:
Make up an Ubuntu flag, stick it on a pole with a Tux flag adjacent
[above or below] and set up at the next Glastonbury festival.
The people you meet will [hopefully] be a nice surprise, more open
minded and may solve all those problems for you - and  maybe sow a few
seeds of their own.

Please let me know of any Ubuntu flag?
I would like to consider this, I also attend events where a flag would be a benefit. The Orange Ubuntu logo is less attractive than the multicoloured legacy logo. Before the logo changed I contacted the Ubuntu shop and also flag makers to see what could be done. It was deemed to be not shop worthy, and flags seemed surprisingly expensive as custom items.
--
alan cocks