Hi Tyler,

very quickly, from confirmed moving to triaged means there is enough
information to fully investigate. Fix Commited means that some one has
decided that bug needs to be fixed. The final stage is Fix Released, which
then needs testing before it goes onto the release queue for inclusion in
the next series of updates.

A more in-depth explanation can be seen at the bug-squad wiki area[1][2].

Hope that is of help.

Regards,

Phill.
1.  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Importance