On 06/10/12 19:20, Sean Miller wrote:
On 6 October 2012 19:10, Ronnie Tucker <ron...@ronnietucker.co.uk <mailto:ron...@ronnietucker.co.uk>> wrote:

    Feel free to submit articles, we're always on the look out for new
    articles and columns. ANYONE can help.

I could, but I don't understand that "New Guy" article.

Could you elaborate on what it was meant to achieve?

Opening a terminal to be able to open Firefox and then close it?? What was that about?

I don't think that's an advert for the command line at all... and you suggested your online magazine was a good thing for this fella that wanted to learn.

Sean

Tiz a bit harsh to judge all 65 issues on one particular article...

The article was generated using a new terminal command that was recently introduced. It's called humour. That particular column is meant to be light-hearted and not taken so seriously. It clearly states that it will explain things to you as though you're a five-year old.

Also, if more people wrote articles I'd have a bigger pool to choose from.
[hint hint folks]  :)

--
*All the best!*
/Ronnie Tucker/