Hi

Using the 64bit should give a significant speed improvement as the code
will be complied to use a lot of the optimized op codes. The 32bit versions
of software are usually compiled to a base instruction set so that work on
all machines. but as Intel has introduced new opcodes as the platform has
evolved. There are applications that test for these and will use these if
available, but most software is just complied to a base 32 architecture.

Stuart

-- Stuart Ward M +44 7782325143