On 02/12/12 08:28, scoundrel50a wrote:
On 01/12/2012 17:37, Gordon Burgess-Parker wrote:
On 01/12/12 14:26, Bruno Girin wrote:
System 76 ship everywhere in Europe now, including the UK, have a
"International UK Keyboard Layout" option and come pre-loaded with
Ubuntu.
Thanks for the info - I looked at System 76 and their range seemed
better than the Linux Emporium....

I like Linux Emporium because of their amazing after sales support,
epsecially for users like myself that have little Ubuntu knowledge, they
have got me out of quite a few scrapes over the phone, for no charge I
have a Lenovo laptop that so far has had no problems with
Unity......which that type of support is almost impossible to come by
nowadays, and they are even known to travel to the customers house if
things go really bad.....

+1+1

LE are amazingly good, I have a couple of elderly friends who both bought from LE some years ago now. LE were always exceeding (my) expectations and were very helpful to me when I took over the support from them. I would always want to give LE my business, if they had items that I wanted.

--
alan cocks