----- Mensaje original -----
> Hello people...
>
> I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a wysiwyg editor
> for ubuntu?   Ideally I was looking for something like kompozer, but
> without the KDE requirement (it does have a KDE requirement right?)
>
> cheers!
>
> Mike Hingley

found original post. Sorry for mis using digest.

http://kompozer.net/

says it does not have anything to do with kde but works in kde. It is gtk.
Seems to be powered by mozilla. Duckduckgo suggests seamonkey and bluegriffon
as alternatives.

Features sound really good on kompozer but I think some knowledge of html is
always needed. I would be concerned that latest news is from november2010.

Sorry I cannot be of any help I normally use web pages that do the CSS and
hosting for me.