Hi Mike,

I'm new to this mailing list but after reading your query I thought I could
lend you my opinion: kompozer is the only real option in my opinion. I've
tried others and they prove (even more) useless. In the end all WYSIWYG
editors are awful - you will just keep having trouble, as well as horrible
and bloated code.

Like others previously, I suggest learning XHTML and using gedit if you are
looking to move forward. Gedit is a brilliant little program, really simple
to use. If you are looking for some XHTML tutorials try w3schools.com. Another
quick tip before I go: try Zen-coding (http://code.google.com/p/zen-coding/) it
is an absolutely brilliant add-on to gedit to help you code! It saves an
awful lot of time.

Hope this helps.

If you need a hand feel free to ping me on Twitter or GitHub
(@ivebeenlinuxed)

Will

--
Sent via Tablet PC