On 07/05/13 10:45, Tyler J. Wagner wrote:
Another reply from Kodak. Interesting to learn that Kodak is leaving the
inkjet market.

Excellent result! I got no reply at all from Kodak. Maybe you could forward Kodak's reply to the Ubuntu-UK list? It is interesting that Kodak were intending to introduce Linux drivers with the next product (which won't now happen). Maybe things are moving better in our direction than we were aware. We need to keep the pressure up with the high-street stores though. Pressure for peripherals support seems to work well if carried out courteously.

Kind regards,        Barry.