Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2014 09:31:30 +0100
From: brunogi...@gmail.com
To: ubuntu-uk@lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-uk] Google fu - like kung-fu, but with search :)

The syntax to ask Google to find pages that link to a particular place is
link:<destination> and to find pages on a particular site is site:<site>. So I
believe that to find all links to ubuntuone.com on ubuntu.com, you'd put this
into Google:

link:ubuntuone.com site:ubuntu.com

More details here: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/136861

Bruno