Hi Popey -

I think the question I was trying to get to is: does Canonical have
resources/templates/marketing plans that they use with user groups (or
generally for evangelical marketing)?

Apple used to fund student ambassadors, do demo days, provide collateral, etc.
This was part of the overall marketing plan.

Travis