On 05/01/15 15:56, David Chatterton wrote:
> I have since upgraded the OS to Ubuntu 14.10

I am curious to know why? As a general rule of thumb you should only
upgrade to LTS .1 versions if you are looking for stability. For example
14.04.1.

On 05/01/15 15:25, TT Mooney wrote:> So, just getting Ubuntu
preinstalled is not enough. And this is why I
> see Linux Devops people carrying Macs all the time now. It's a bit sad.

Seriously? As a devop myself I wouldn't even entertain the idea of using
Mac hardware or software. What is so difficult about installing an OS?

Gibbs