I already do think it is pretty awesome, we all knew the state it would be in before we signed up. I have every faith in Canonical to get things straightened out. After all this is the first time a big batch of them has been released like this so I bet the potential for usage stats and bug reporting has gone through the roof!

One other thing I noticed is that using my old android phone the sat nav was able to grab control of the screen so that it can't blank or lock itself whilst in use. Yesterday I was driving through those horrid average speed camera areas and wanted to see an accurate speed as I was in a hurry and wanted to keep my foot down as much as possible. I downloaded a speedometer which worked brilliantly for 30 whole seconds before the screen went dark. I can't find any way of changing that so either I've missed something, the app developer hasn't made use of this feature behind the scenes or this is a feature which should be requested.

Great to hear that I can feedback as I'm sure there will be lots more like this in the coming months.