The battery is just fine but some changes in the system recently have resulted in additional battery drain when the devs weren't happy with it in the first place. I assume we will see this aspect improve along with all the other issues in the near future.

I'm finding mine is lasting the day just about, I tend to put it on charge if I'm in the car though.